Let’s have a great experience.
Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.
– Henry Ford
Get the most out of your AOS/AET Entrance Program experience.
Please thoroughly read the information below.
Schedule and Scheduling
Full payment for the course must be received prior to the first day of class. Students will not be admitted to class if there is an outstanding balance.
Payments and Refunds
AOS/AET Entrance Program
- At time of registration, a $500 deposit will be collected.
- The $500 deposit will be credited toward the total program tuition, provided you do not cancel your registration.
- After the diagnostic test is taken, but one week before the first class of your program, you may cancel your registration, but you will be refunded only $250 of the $500 deposit.
- The balance of your tuition is due on the first day of the program and will be auto-billed using the same credit card with which you paid your registration fee. NO refunds for any portion of your deposit or tuition will be issued following receipt of this payment.
- Loudoun Test Prep reserves the right to expel a student at its sole discretion. Reasons for expulsion include, but are not limited to: bullying, cheating, and violent behavior. In the event of expulsion, Loudoun Test Prep will refund the prorated cost of the remaining classes.