Join us on February 2, 2023 as we discuss various elements of a successful college admissions strategy. Our speakers include Hannah Serota, founder and CEO of Creative College Connections, and Vinay Bhawnani, owner of Loudoun Test Prep.
Together, they will be addressing topics such as:
- Academic choices: Why and how what classes you take in high school matter
- GPA: It’s part of the story, but not the full story
- College admission testing: How to navigate “Test Optional,” “Test Required,” and “Test Preferred”
- SAT vs. ACT vs. New SAT: Which test should your student take?
- Testing timing: When should your student start test prep
- Extracurriculars: Depth and breadth and why they matter
- Summer: Lots of choices! What makes sense and provides the greatest impact
- Recommendations: Who? How many? Do they even matter?
- Essays: The hardest part of the process!
- Demonstrated Interest: What you need to know about this subtle part of college admissions
- School counselors: How they support you
- Trends in college admissions
In addition, we will happily take questions from the audience!
Space is limited, so please RSVP here.
When: Thursday, February 2, 2023
Time: 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Where: Loudoun Test Prep: 44675 Cape Ct #105, Ashburn, VA 20147