Ready for Test Prep? Start Here
Loudoun Test Prep Scheduling Process
1. Register online.
- Fill out the registration form. The scheduling aspect of this form gives Loudoun Test Prep an idea of when the student will be available for class, but it is not a guarantee of your actual class times.
- Submit your registration fee of $250 (credited towards the course total).
2. Student will then be sent details for the online proctored diagnostic test – a full length SAT or ACT (3 1/2 hour exam).
- The diagnostic test results help Loudoun Test Prep place your student in a class with individuals of similar ability levels. This careful placement creates an environment for optimal learning and results.
- If your student has taken the SAT or ACT recently, we can use those scores for placement, but your student will still have to complete the diagnostic test before class starts as we review the results during the first week.
3. Loudoun Test Prep will email your scheduled class times.
- The Tuesday before class starts, you will receive an email with final class timings, additional logistics, and instructions for paying the course balance online.
- Full payment is required on the Thursday prior to the first day of the program.
- Once full payment is received, it is nonrefundable. No schedule changes will be accommodated after full payment has been received. Please refer to our Refund Policy.
- Any schedule changes AFTER the schedule has been sent (IF we are able to honor them, which is unlikely) will be subject to a $200 rescheduling fee, so please ensure you have filled out the correct availability for your student.
3. Makeup Classes
- A critical facet of our program is the grouping of students by their diagnostic test score results. We need to ensure students are in their respective classes as much as possible. Because of this, we cannot guarantee a makeup class.
- Makeup classes will only be considered by submitting a request with at least 72 hours advance notice.
- Last minute requests will not be approved.
- Issues with the weather/driving conditions (e.g. snow) are beyond our control. If we do cancel classes due to snow, we will do our best to schedule a makeup, but we cannot guarantee a makeup on specific times/days
- For those who cannot make up a class and need to, we offer a discount on individual tutoring for those missed classes.