Ready for Test Prep? Start Here
Loudoun Test Prep Scheduling Process
1. Register online.
- Fill out the registration form. The scheduling aspect of this form gives Loudoun Test Prep an idea of when the student will be available for class, but it is not a guarantee of your actual class times
- Submit your registration fee of $100 (credited towards the course total).
2. Student will then be invited to take a diagnostic test – a full length SAT or ACT (3 1/2 hour exam).
- The diagnostic test results help Loudoun Test Prep place your student in a class with individuals of similar ability levels. This careful placement creates an environment for maximum learning and results.
- If your student has taken the SAT or ACT recently, we can use those scores for placement, but your student will still have to complete the diagnostic test before class starts as we review the results during the first week.
3. Loudoun Test Prep will email your scheduled class times.
- About two weeks before class starts, you will receive an email with diagnostic test scores, class timings, additional logistics, and instructions for paying the course balance online or in person.
- Full payment is requested 7 days prior to the course start date.