- At time of registration, a $250 deposit will be collected.
- The $250 deposit will be credited toward the total program tuition, provided you do not cancel your registration.
- After the diagnostic test is taken, but one week before the first class of your program, you may cancel your registration, but you will be refunded only $100 of the $250 deposit.
- One week before the first day of the program, the $250 deposit will become nonrefundable. NO deposit refunds will be issued after this date, even if you transfer to a different program date.
- The balance of your tuition is due the Wednesday immediately prior to the first class of the program. NO refunds for any portion of your deposit or tuition will be issued following receipt of this payment.
NOTE: When filling out your registration form, please be thoughtful when you check your student’s three (3) availability options. They play a critical role in our scheduling process, which is designed to take both your student’s availability and diagnostic test results into account.