Keeping us all safe
As COVID-19 Phase Two progresses and we eventually transition to Phase Three, we have devised a plan that we believe will keep both your students and our staff safe.
We will continue to offer an online alternative for students who do not wish to participate in test prep and/or tutoring in person.
- We require that this waiver be completed and received by LTP prior to the first day of class.
- Parents/students may pick-up their course binders curbside one week PRIOR to class.
- We will apprise you of the pick-up schedule via email.
- Please place a large piece of paper with your student’s name on it in the windshield, so we can keep track of who has picked up.
- When we email the course schedule, it will include a classroom number to aid with directing students to class while maintaining proper social distancing.
- Please review this video with your student prior to the first day of class.
- We will be wiping down all surfaces with sanitizer following each class.
- We will have a proctor onsite whose sole responsibility is to enforce these safety rules!
- Parents shall take their student’s temperature prior each class. If temperature is 100° or higher, the student is not permitted to attend in-person.
- Students must not attend in-person if they’ve traveled out-of-country within two weeks of a class.
- Students are responsible for bringing and wearing their own masks for the protection of others and themselves.
- LTP will not provide masks.
- Students who arrive at LTP without their masks will not be permitted to attend class.
- All make-up classes will be online.
- All staff will wear masks at all times.
- No food/snacks are allowed in class.
- Personal water bottles may be used.
- Social distancing of a minimum of six feet must be maintained at all times.
- We will separate our entrance and exit with floor markings.
- Class breaks will be in-classroom only (no lingering in common area).
- There will be no in-person testing during Phase Two (subject to change in Phase Three).
- All people (staff and students) must use hand sanitizer each time they enter the classroom.
- Only one person will be admitted to the respective restrooms at a time.