Keeping us all safe
As COVID-19 has persisted beyond probably any of our imaginations, we have continued to execute a plan that has kept both your students and our staff safe.
- We require that this waiver be completed and received by LTP prior to the first day of class.
- Please review this video with your student prior to the first day of class.
- We will be wiping down all surfaces with sanitizer following each class.
- We will have a proctor onsite whose sole responsibility is to enforce these safety rules!
- Parents shall take their student’s temperature prior each class. If temperature is 100° or higher, the student is not permitted to attend in-person.
- Students must not attend in-person if they’ve traveled out-of-country within two weeks of a class.
- Students are responsible for bringing and wearing their own masks for the protection of others and themselves.
- LTP will not provide masks.
- Students who arrive at LTP without their masks will not be permitted to attend class.
- Students are NOT allowed to enter our facilities prior to their class start time — the door will be locked. This is for two reasons:
- In-between classes we are cleaning/sanitizing all surfaces and the presence of students makes this difficult.
- We want to be very careful about too many students congregating in a small area.
- Parents on NOT allowed inside the facility. Again, this is due to our efforts to ensure that we minimize the number of people in indoor areas and maximize social distancing.
- All staff will wear masks at all times.
- Personal water bottles may be used.
- Social distancing of a minimum of six feet must be maintained at all times.
- We will separate our entrance and exit with floor markings.
- Only one person will be admitted to the respective restrooms at a time.