My student and I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
My student and I further acknowledge that Loudoun Test Prep has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
My student and I acknowledge that Loudoun Test Prep can not guarantee that my student will not become infected with COVID-19. My student and I understand that the risk of becoming exposed or infected by COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, staff, and other students and their families.
My student and I voluntarily seek services provided by Loudoun Test Prep and acknowledge that my student is increasing their risk to COVID-19. My student and I acknowledge that they must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending class. I also understand parents are not allowed in the building. All classes will end at the :55 mark and student will leave the building to ensure proper time for disinfecting each room.
Before each class, I attest that:
- My student is not experiencing any symptoms of illness:
- Fever (100.4°F / 38°C) or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste of smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- My student has not traveled internationally within the last 30 days.
- My student has not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 30 days.
- My student has not been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of COVID-19.
- My student has not been diagnosed with COVID-19, and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
- My student is following all CDC recommended guidelines and limits their exposure to COVID-19.
- My student will always wear a mask in the LTP building. Masks will not be provided.
- My student will enter the building at his/her class time and not before.
I hereby release and agree to hold Loudoun Test Prep harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my student, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of Loudoun Test Prep, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Loudoun Test Prep. I understand that this release discharges Loudoun Test Prep from any liability or claim that I, my student, or any personal representatives may have against Loudoun Test Prep with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Loudoun Test Prep. This liability waiver and release extends to Loudoun Test Prep together with all owners, partners, and employees.