For students taking the AP Macroeconomics test, LTP is offering a small group (max 10 students) AP Macroeconomics Review Course over the four weeks leading to the May 15th AP Macroeconomics test.
AP Macroeconomics Review Course ($599):
This review will be taught by Jack Maschler. Included in each course:
- Four 2-hour sessions (schedule below)
- All materials
- 2 proctored AP tests
- Content review and strategy covering both the multiple choice and free response sections.
AP Macroeconomics Review Schedule
- Practice Test #1: Before Week #1
- Week 1 – Sunday, April 14th | 4pm – 6pm
Content Covered: Introduction, Production Possibilities Curve, Trade, Comparative Advantage, Circular Flow, Basic Concepts
- Week 2 – Thursday, April 25th | 4pm – 6pm
Content Covered: Measuring the Economy, GDP, Economic Growth, Nominal and Real GDP, Unemployment, CPI, Recessions, Fiscal Policy
- Week 3 – Sunday, May 5th | 4pm – 6pm
Content Covered: Aggregate Demand, Aggregate Supply, Fiscal Policy, Money, Banking, Monetary Policy, Financial Sector
- Practice Test #2 (TBD per student schedule between Week 3 and Week 4)
- Week 4 – Sunday, May 12th | 4pm – 6pm
Content Covered: International Trade, Foreign Exchange, Floating v Fixed Exchange, Real v Nominal Interest
Again, each class is capped at 10 students, so space is limited. We skip April 14th due to spring break.
The basis of the course content will be the Loudoun County AP Economics Textbook. Supplemental materials will also be used.