For students taking the AP Chemistry test, LTP is offering a small group (max 10 students) AP Chemistry Review Course over the four weeks leading to the May 9th AP Chemistry test.
AP Chemistry Review Course ($599):
This review will be taught by Jack Maschler. Included in each course:
- Four 2-hour sessions (schedule below)
- All materials
- 2 proctored AP tests
- Content review and strategy covering both the multiple choice and free response sections.
AP Chemistry Review Schedule
- Practice Test #1: Before Week #1
- Week 1 – Sunday, April 7th | 10am – 12pm
Content Covered: Electronic and Atomic Structure of Matter, Periodic Table Trends, Bonding
- Week 2 – Sunday, April 14th | 10am – 12pm
Content Covered: States of Matter, Stoichiometry, Reaction Types and Related Concepts
- Week 3 – Wednesday, April 24th | 10am – 12pm
Content Covered: Solution Chemistry, Acids / Bases
Practice Test #2 (TBD based on student schedules)
- Practice Test #2 (TBD per student schedule between Week 3 and Week 4)
- Week 4 – Sunday, May 5th | 10am – 12pm
Content Covered: Equilibrium and Reaction Rates, Thermochemistry, Electrochemistry
Again, each class is capped at 10 students, so space is limited. We skip April 14th due to spring break.
The basis for the course content will be the Loudoun County AP Chemistry Textbook: Chemistry Zumdahl & Zumdahl 9th Edition. Supplemental materials will also be used.